Quick airdrop for all Steemit pages over 30 rep - Up to $160 per account

in #airdrop3 years ago (edited)

This is the first airdrop opportunity I have seen based off of Steemit rep. If you know of any others, please let me know!
Thank you to @patrickulrich for the heads up and written directions

Steem reputation 30 and above: you get a $10 reward
Steem reputation 40 and above: you get a $20 reward
Steem reputation 50 and above: you get a $40 reward
Steem reputation 60 and above: you get a $80 reward
Steem reputation 70 and above: you get a $160 reward

Half is available instantly and the other half is locked in a Smart Contract for one year.

Redeem your Byteball

1.) Download the Byteball Wallet here https://steem-byteball.org/#L7SIGOU5NI2FVX77HWNIMEIUK6DKHK7F

2.) Drop your receiving address in the comments below, you will need a small amount of bytes to link your Steemit account to your Byteball wallet.

3.) Once you've received your Bytes then click on the chat section in the lower right followed by 'bot store' in the upper portion. Then look for the 'Steem attestation bot' to link your Steemit account to your Byteball wallet.

4.) Now enter the address of the wallet you want to attest. Click the icon at the bottom left and choose “Insert my address” and press the send button to send it to the bot.

5.) The bot will now generate a link for you to verify you account via SteemConnect. Follow that and sign in with your Steem credentials.

6.) It will ask if you want to do a public or private registration. Public allows anyone to search by your Steem username to send you bytes to this address in the future.

7.) Now you will send your payment for the attestation by clicking the 'Payment request: 49000 bytes link.' This is why you needed to wait to have me send some bytes to make the payment.

8.) As soon as that payment is processed the bot will send you your airdrop funds.

Remember, we have a referral program: you get rewards by recommending new users to link their Steem and Byteball accounts. There are 3 ways to do it and ensure that the referrals are tracked to you:
Your reward is exactly same as the new user's reward. 25% of your reward will be immediately available, the other 75% will be locked on a smart contract and can be spent after 1 year.

Sort:  

Thanks for sharing. I've smashed the upvote button for you!

Also, if you are looking to get some tokens without investing or mining check out Crowdholding (https://www.crowdholding.com). They are a co-creation platform were you get rewarded for giving feedback to crypto startups on the platform. You can earn Crowdholding's token as well as DeepOnion, ITT, Smartcash and many other ERC-20 tokens.

Hi @doctorspence, I'm @checky ! While checking the mentions made in this post I found out that @patrickuhlrich doesn't exist on Steem. Maybe you made a typo ?

If you found this comment useful, consider upvoting it to help keep this bot running. You can see a list of all available commands by replying with !help.

thanks for the heads up!

Done. Thanks!

Do you need me to send any Bytes to your address so you can link your Steemit account? Have you received anything yet?

PNBOEQTZBVLBJJDAP6I5ZTKETLBSCKDU

I think the airdrop is over

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 1.22
TRX 0.14
JST 0.164
BTC 63033.21
ETH 2467.51
BNB 547.55
SBD 8.94