BYTEBALL AIRDROP TO ALL REPUTABLE STEEMIANS
Few days ago, there was an official announcement by @punqtured on Byteball Airdrop.
Here is another opportunity for those who missed it initially as a result of issues with the network overloading and for those who haven't had the opportunity beforehand.
Get your airdrop and also your registration fee to be able to receive it FREE!
Rewards for Steem users
Byteball will pay you based on your Steem reputation score and for referring other users. The stronger your reputation the higher the reward.
The attestation rewards are as follows:
Steem reputation above 30: you get a $10 reward
Steem reputation above 40: you get a $20 reward
Steem reputation above 50: you get a $40 reward
Steem reputation above 60: you get a $80 reward
Steem reputation above 70: you get a $160 reward
How Steemians can Participate
Download a Byteball wallet and follow these simple steps:
• If you already had your wallet installed, make sure you select a single wallet address. If you just installed the wallet, your address will be selected by default.
• Ask a fellow Steemian who already successfully completed the attestation, if you can borrow 0.0006 GB (49000 bytes) and have him send it to your wallet. Otherwise, you can contact me on discord or steem.chat
• click on the “Chat”-button to the bottom right.
• click on the "Bot Store" tab
• Scroll down and select the bot named "Steem attestation bot", then click the sign to add
• Thereafter, the bot will greet you with a message that explains the process.
First it will ask you to enter the address of the wallet you want to attest. Simply click the small icon at the bottom left and choose “Insert my address (Small expenses wallet)” and press the send button to send it to the bot.
• A link will be generated to Steemconnect. Click the link and follow the login procedure.
• Click "continue" and select your steem account
The bot will then ask if you want to store your username private (in your own wallet and only a hash i published) or public (details visible in the Byteball DAG). To enable others to send funds to your username instead of your wallet address, you must choose public.
Finally, the bot will ask you to pay the attestation fee to cover the transaction fee of storing the attestation (private or public) on the DAG. Simply click the “Payment request 0.5 MB”-link and send the funds.
As soon as the payment is confirmed, the bot will let you know it received the payment and transfer your reward based on your Steem reputation. It will also show you the link to your attestation, so you can see how your attestation looks on the Byteball DAG. Clicking the link will take you to the Byteball explorer and show you the attestation unit.