CAN ANY ONE FIND BETTER JOB FOR ME.....
MALINA L SIVA GANESH
Email:- [email protected]
Mobile: +91 9553827888
Looking for a challenging career, where there is an opportunity to learn and grow along with the organization.
AREA OF INTREST: POWER SYSTEMS
Qualification Name of Board Name Of Institution Year Of Passing Percentage
SARADA INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT,
(E.E.E) State Board of Technical Education &Training Sir C.R.REDDY POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE ELURU
Board of secondary Education
VISWATEJA SCHOOL VIZAG
• Strengths in machines, SCADA, PLC, Power systems
• Working as a SUB ENGG in APTRANSCO 132KV/33KV Sub Station from 2016 to till date
Nature of Duties: Electrical Sub-Station Maintenance,Trouble shooting of Transformer, Circuit Breakers,Bus Bar & Feeder lines,
• Worked as a Head of Department, Electrical Engineering section at Mrs. AVN College Polytechnic, Visakhapatnam From May 2013 to April 2016.
• Worked as a Site Engineer at Lohitha Transformers Ltd. from 11-08-2011 to 19-08-2013.
Nature of Duties: Supervising Transformer repairs and servicing activitie
• Played an active role in school and college annual functions and other functions
• Participated in inter school competitions
• Participated in national level seminar in college
Title: A mini project in “STUDY OF ELECTRICALLY OPERATED CAPSTAN OF A SHIP in Hindustan shipyard ltd ”& A MAIN PROJECT IN” power flow controller of a multi-line using ITFC in mat lab
1 Hardworking nature, working in the team efficiently and proving my strength as an individual.
2 Always interested to learn the new things to improve my knowledge in the field of technology.
3 Adaptability to work in any circumstances.
4 Effective communication skills and leadership qualities.
Languages known: Telugu, English, Hindi
Date of Birth : 10.11.1989 Father’s name : M.Apparao Gender : male. Marital status : Single Nationality : Indian. Permanent address: 44-36-12,
I hereby, declare that the information furnished in the above resume is true to the best of my
Knowledge and I will assume responsibility for any incorrect information