MercuryBot Minimum Bid Change
The MercuryBot has been growing and the time has finally come to change the minimum bid.
The minimum bid amount for @mercurybot will be changing in the next few days from
0.10 SBD or 0.10 STEEM
0.25 SBD or 0.25 STEEM.
In light of this upcoming change, here are the adjusted rules for using @mercurybot.
Current MercuryBot Rules
- Only bid on posts--no comment bids
- Maximum post age must be under 84 hours (This is 3.5 days)
- Bid in either SBD or Steem
- The minimum bid is 0.25 Steem or 0.25 SBD
- There is no maximum bid--please use common sense--if you bid more than is profitable, this is your mistake and will not be refunded.
- Here is a handy tool created by @yabapmatt that will help you with your bidding decisions. Just like any tool--it should be used carefully and you should manually double check your amounts before placing a vote.
- Refunds will not be issued for situations where you think your vote wasn't profitable.
- Refunds will only be issued if you actually did not receive your vote.
- After you place your bid, please wait at least 2.5 hours before contacting me about a missed vote--you can contact me by simply leaving a comment on any @mercurybot post. Most often, if you think the bot missed the vote it is because your bid ended up coming in too late for the current round and ended up in the next bidding round. I check messages about once a day, so please just leave one message. If I haven't responded within 24 hours, feel free to leave another.
- Thanks for using @mercurybot
How To Bid:
- Copy the URL of the post / comment you want @mercurybot to vote on
- Navigate to your Wallet
- Select Transfer under Steem or SBD
- Populate the "To" field with "mercurybot"
- Populate "Amount" field min "0.25" SBD or "0.25" STEEM
- Paste the URL you want @mercurybot to vote on in the "Memo" field
Don't sit around hoping your message is heard, use @mercurybot to make sure your audience hears you in this busy world.