Reminder of MercuryBot Rules
Current MercuryBot Rules
- Bid on posts only. (Bids on Comments not allowed)
- Maximum post age must be under 84 hours (This is 3.5 days)
- Accepted currency - SBD or STEEM
- The minimum bid is 0.10 Steem or 0.10 SBD
- There is no maximum bid--please use common sense--if you bid more than is profitable, this is your mistake and will not be refunded
- Here is a handy tool created by @yabapmatt that will help you with your bidding decisions. Just like any tool--it should be used carefully and you should manually double check your amounts before placing a vote.
- Refunds will not be issued for situations where you think your vote wasn't profitable.
- Refunds will only be issued if you actually did not receive your vote.
- After you place your bid, please wait at least 2.5 hours before contacting me about a missed vote--you can contact me by simply leaving a comment on any @mercurybot post. I check messages about once a day, so please just leave one message. If I haven't responded within 24 hours, feel free to leave another.
- Thanks for using @mercurybot
Here's how it works:
- Copy the URL of the post / comment you want @mercurybot to vote on
- Navigate to your Wallet
- Select Transfer under Steem Dollars
- Populate To field with "mercurybot"
- Populate Amount field min "0.1" SBD or "0.1" STEEM
- Paste URL into Memo field
Not Sure What A Bidding Bot Is?
A Vote Bidding Bot allows you to bid on a partial upvote of the bidding bot's full strength vote.
A new bidding round opens every 2.4 hours.
For example: Let's say Diana Dolphin and Mike Minnow both bid in the same voting round. They are the only bidders. If Diana Dolphin bids 2 SBD and Mike Minnow bids 4 SBD then Diana Dolphin will get 33.33% of that round's full upvote and Mike Minnow will get 66.66% of that round's full upvote.
Don't sit around hoping your message is heard, use @mercurybot to make sure your audience hears you in this busy world.