Bill gates buys $1.25 million home across the street from the Hyde Park campus.
- The Hyde Park house, which is more than a century old
- It has 4½ baths, a new roof, new windows, new wood floors, video surveillance with five exterior cameras, eight-foot doors on the first floor.
- second floors, a kitchen with quartz countertops, built-in Viking appliances and custom cabinets, a breakfast area off the kitchen .
- heated floors in the rec room on the ground floor, two new furnaces .
- two 260-square-foot brick terraces and a new brick garage that holds 3½ cars.
This is just some digits of this multi milliner person.