AUTHORS AND SOCIAL MEDIA GURUS - GET PAID TO WRITE FOR BITF!
BitF is a carbon neutral cryptocurrency. It has a maximum supply of 25m coins. Currently there are just over 1m coins available at market with additional coins set aside for bounty rewards to be used for services such as translation, exchange listings, and coding.
BitF operates on a proof-of-stake system that rewards masternode operators and those who "stake" the coin simply by holding it in our wallet. When new coins are minted 75% gets distributed to our masternodes operators (servers) the other 25% is distributed to anyone who stakes the coin.
In order to spread the word about BitF, Carbon Offset, and the value of currency that leaves no footprint; BitF has complied a list of bounties that are open to any member of the cryptocurrency community. We are looking for writers, social media experts, and anyone else who wants to contribute to this project.
The following is a list of promotional services that almost everyone can take part of.
BitF Promo Bounties
Have A Large Following And Looking To Promote BitF? Please Contact [email protected]
1 Tweet - 1 BitF
1 FB post - 2 BitF
1 insta post - 2 BitF
1 300 wd article on medium/buzzfeed/huffpost/etc - 250 bitf
1 link from pr3 20
1 link from pr4 50
1 link from pr5 100
1 Youtube mention 5 BitF
The rules to the promotional bounty are simple. We will pay for 5 tweets per person per day as long as they are from a legitimate account with at least 500 followers. We will pay for one Facebook and one Instagram post per day from legit account with at least 500 users. Youtube users get paid 5 BitF for one mention per day.
Authors can get paid to write about and link to BitF. For every original article submitted to Medium, Buzzfeed, HuffingtonPost or other agreed upon site - we will pay you 250 BitF. The article must be entirely unique on every site submitted to in order to receive the full bounty for each article.
Authors have the ability to place links in their writing. We are looking for links to our site from relevant content. The link bounties are for authors who write on other platforms about cryptocurrency, finance or environment and are willing to link to us from the article. There is a limit of 5 links per day per author.
If you have a large social following contact us for a custom arrangement.
In order to get paid - you must download our wallet software or setup an account with Crex24 or STEX to get a payment address. Email us links to the work that you've done (tweets, articles, etc) as well as your BitF payment address - and we send you the appropriate reward.
Be sure to email [email protected] with your links - we are ready to begin paying qualified users immediately!
BitF reserves the right to pause, alter or discontinue this program at any time. We also reserve the right to disqualify, limit or ban users who are not producing relevant quality content.
Learn More and Get Involved
Email: [email protected]