Bitshares GUI release 2.0.160829
New GUI release with several important bug fixes, mobile improvements and new features.
Firefox backups working again
Scam accounts highlighted
There are several scam accounts created to profit from users trying to transfer their funds to exchanges like Bittrex and Polonium. These accounts use slightly misspelled versions of the account names for those exchanges, like
bittrex-deopsit. The transfer dialog will now display a warning if you've entered one of those account names in the to field.
Better access to brain key restore
The Restore from brainkey functionality used to be hidden under the Create new wallet page. This release adds From brainkey as an option to the the restore options in the settings, making it far more intuitive to restore your wallet using a brain key.
Deposit/Withdraw layout and copy button
The layout on mobile for the deposit/withdraw screen has been improved, and a Copy address button has been added that will let you easily copy the address to the clipboard.
A link has also been added to the mobile menu that lets you access the Deposit/Withdraw page more easily.
Notable bug fixes
- A bug in the component responsible for translating Help content was preventing fallbacks to English when translation keys were missing. This caused the GUI to freeze and has been fixed.
- Wallet creation with no valid inputs is no longer possible.
- The last market price is now shown in the market pairs of the Dashboard page.
- The Chat window can now be minimised properly and docked to the right side.
The binaries can be found on the release page. Full release notes can be found below:
- Hash checksums for all binaries
- Add copy address/memo buttons to deposit, improve mobile layout
- Improve transfer layout, add exchange scam account warnings
- Add option to move BuySell below Orderbook
- Add brainkey option to Settings Restore page
- Add API selection to SyncError page, improve the error message
- Fix price display in MarketCards
- Add proposed operation id to summary
- Add deposit/withdraw to mobile menu
- Fix hiding of disabled chat window
- Fix WalletCreate submit with invalid inputs, close #860
- Fix BackupBrainkey navigation
- Hide input spinner in Firefox
- Use newest version of node-libs-browser, fixes backups in Firefox close
- Fix HelpContent 'en' locale fallback