Anatomy of the Whales in Crypto-Market.
Whales (Cliche name) are divided into 2 groups.
Based on some speculation, and shallow research.
Billionaires (Rare) - Losing couple of millions considered small Risk
- This group tends to play with millions at hand, usually in smaller cap Coins. since losing 1 or 2 million is not considered vital.
- And also are immue to fud, and usually control the price fluctuation during the dips & pumps.
- They also have controle over the releation Alts hold on to eachother. (in terms of Price).
- They make profit out of relatively smaller Alts, TRX, XVG, DOGE, ...
- They are experts on manipulation and controlling the Price During Long period of time (Months).
- At the moment, they're making the market looks unpredictable, so smallers Investors can't read their Cards. (game of Chess).
Millionaires (common) - Losing couple of millions can be Vital.
- This group tends to rely on Coin with bigger Cap, ETH, BTC, XRP, XLM, ...
- They play it less risky but more often. (Daily).
- Have less impact on the final price of the Alts. (predictable)
- Are not immue to FUD. can be shaken as well as normal investors.
- They profit the most out of price fluctuation (small Ups/Downs) either during Dips or Pumps. (Using Bots).
- They are experts on controlling the price during short period of time (Weeks).
- At the moment, they're promoting and/ or spreading FUD in the competitor's market.
Upvote if you have Enjoyed ^_^