Solving The Biggest Challenge In Shipping Industry || BLOCKSHIPPING PROJECT
The regulations offer to create the better future living by restricting the environmental emissions regulations. This is good for the long run, however, for the short-term, it could lead to a really big problem for the shipping industry. The need for certain technologies to emit a "clean" technology for future living costs a lot of funds to create. While most of these new technologies aren't fully reliable and haven't been universally approved.
The classic challenge that always been an obstacle to the shipping industry is the security threat. There has been an increase in the maritime piracy reports by the year 2017. According to Marsecreview, "Pirates and armed robbers attacked 43 ships and captured 58 seafarers in the first quarter of 2017, slightly more than the same period last year, according to the latest ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) piracy report."
The rising costs of necessary materials and the need for transporting as many items as possible could lead to the overcapacity of the containers. The overcapacity of the vessels' cargo can lead to the longer dwelling time. This can cause an inefficient of time during the process of loading and unloading of the containers on the port.
... so, what's the solution to all of those problems?
Now for the TokenSale, the GSCP ICO involves the issuance of two tokens:
- Container Platform Token (CPT) / The internal utility token; for those who use the Blockshipping services (will be fixed at $1/token) and,
- Container Crypto Coin (CCC) / The external revenue token; for the token holders of revenue generated by Blockshipping operations (0.62$/token or equivalent in ETH/BTC).
No soft cap would be issued during the ICO, the hard cap is around 40 million tokens ($25 million) with a minimum investment of $100 (ETH and BTC accepted).
The shipping industry will always be resilient to the problems, and Blockshipping project is the solution to overcome those and future challenges that come its way.
For more information, check out on the following Social Media:
- Website: https://www.blockshipping.io/
- Telegram group: https://t.me/joinchat/HWi2Gw9VvUw1U5lZObNS2w
- Bitcointalk ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3502572.new#new
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/blockshipping
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Blockshipping
Bitcointalk profile: icol333 || https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1046727