Pavocoin App Updates
We’ve got more big news from the Pavo team. Following the successful rollout of our farm management AI- and ML-powered SaaS solution at farms in California, we are pleased to announce the official launch of the Pavo app on Google Play! Now managing your indoor or outdoor farm or orchard is as easy as downloading an app to your smartphone.
Using the app, customers and farmers can harness all the knowledge and power of Pavo’s extensive agricultural analytics, putting its IoT blockchain platform to work to help them plan and implement their planting, growing, and harvesting strategies and improve overall crop quality and yield. Some of the outstanding features now at farmers’ fingertips include:
• real-time and historical weather data;
• the ability to set alerts for specific weather conditions, giving farmers advance notice of potentially damaging weather events;
• advance alerts for frost, powder, and mildew;
• information on pest and disease threats in the vicinity of the farm;
• fertilization and irrigation tracking;
• the capability to track chill hours (any hour between 32-45° F) or chill portions (any hour between 32-54° F, with different chill values for different temperatures);
• a continuous record of phenological stages, and much more.
Download the app and start discovering more uses today! The Pavo farm management system is ideal for any type of crop and can be used to manage your ecosystem for anywhere in the world.