Hell Spawn - Custom Built Gaming PC
This is my first custom build in a very long time. I think I nailed it (for the most part)!
- AMD Ryzen 9 3900X OC'ed from 3.8Ghz to 4.3Ghz
- Corsair iCue H115i RGB Pro XT AIO Water Cooler
- Noctua NT-H1 Thermal Paste
- MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi ATX AM4 Motherboard
- 32 GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4-3200 OC'ed to 3600Mhz
- Western Digital SN750 1TB M.2-2280 NVME SSD (Boot Drive)
- Seagate FireCuda 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM Hybrid SSHD (Game Drive #1)
- Western Digital Black 4TB 3.5" 7200RPM (Game Drive #2)
- ASRock Radeon RX 5700 XT 8GB Phantom Gaming D OC (overclocked to the hilt)
- Corsair Crystal Series 680X RGB ATX Mid Tower
- EVGA BQ 850 W 80+ Bronze Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply
- 5x Deepcool RF120M 120MM RGB Case Fans
- Viewsonic VX2758-C-MH 27" 1920X1080 144Mhz Monitor
- Corsair K55 RGB Keyboard - Harpoon RGB Wired Gaming Mouse - Corsair VOID Elite Surround Wired Headphones
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
- APC BN1100M2 Battery Backup
- CPU now overclocked to 4.5Ghz @ 1.375 Volts
- GPU now overclocked to 2150Mhz GPU Clock and 1950Mhz Memory Clock with voltage overclocked by 50% to 300 Watts (card maximum supported)
- DRAM still at 3200Mhz - can't seem to get it to overclock at all and pass MB/Bios Boot Memory Test
Update #2 5/23/2020: Finally got memory to Overclock to 3333Mhz - fill not go any faster and be stable because even though the memory is Samsung B-Die it has Ram chips on both sides of PCB and flat refuses to Overclock any further. New benchmarks (in Picture #2) are beyond belief now. On Passmark 10 this beast scored a whopping 9,172. Not the top performer of all time but for a $2500 PC it is on par with systems costing double that.
Update 4/24/2020: Finally found the right timings to Overclock memory to 3600Mhz. Performance Test 10 Benchmark went way up!