What is This About? - Breathing Presence
It has been bestowed upon us to expand our conscious awareness through an enhanced understanding and practical use of our breath and its potential.
Throughout the history of humanity different lineages have made use of the breath as a tool to induce different brain states and alter perceptions of consciousness. From enhanced mental function and increased focus to psychedelic and out of body experiences, our breath has the power to dictate the experience we have throughout our lives.
In our current culture (at least in the United States) we do not have any education on breathing, itself, and are told "our bodies just naturally breath, we don't even need to think about it". The majority of us have no idea how to properly breathe, nor the experience of what it feels like. It is true that even some schools of yoga are entirely missing the point by not emphasizing breathing as integral to the whole practice.
When we all learn to properly breathe again the world will be healed.
Building upon certain ancient practices and techniques while combining new perspectives from our current lifestyles and culture, Breathing Presence is designed to increase our habitual awareness of breath. Using powerfully transformative techniques and daily practice we can shift our experience in to a more fully present and expanded, connected reality.
With daily practice we experience the effects of increased presence in our lives, and the side-effect of Breathing Presence is our entrance in to Unity Consciousness.
We are continuously developing Breathing Presence in order to address these aspects of ourselves and our society/culture:
- General Level of Awareness - What are we doing? Why are we doing it? How is it affecting me? How is what I am doing affecting my immediate surroundings? The global societal climate? Physical climate? How do I feel right now? How is what I am doing affecting the way that I feel? How is my mental state affecting my near future? Far future?
- Sense of Choice in our Experience of Life - What are we choosing to construct our realities out of? Thoughts? Feelings? Emotions? Foods? Products? Habits?
- Physical, Mental, Emotional & Spiritual Wellbeing - In this day and age there is no reason why we should settle for anything less than optimal health.
- General Perception of Experiences and Happenings - Does your life bore you? Excite you? Are you blown away by the way things happen to propel your life forward in to the future? Or do you feel like you are being bombarded by experiences that you can't keep up with or make sense of?
- Empathy and Unity - Without empathy we cannot feel the imbalance occurring in the world, or the situation of humanity throughout the Earth. We cannot experience Unity Consciousness. What is empathy? What is Unity Consciousness? Is it beneficial for us? What is it in our lives that enables us to feel for others and their situation? At what degree does empathy transition to Unity Consciousness and how does this experience alter our state of being in the world?
Life-Keys of Breathing Presence
- Yoga & Movement (physical activity)
- Breath Physiology (basics of breathing)
- Self-Created Sound (vibratory experience)
- Psychoactive Experience (breath-work and clearing)
- Body Connection (visualization)
- Integration (meditation)
- Daily Dose (the practice and daily presence reminders)
Experience Breathing Presence through one of our ongoing workshops, read the accompanying e-book, and learn the techniques and practice through our online e-course series and keys.
We also offer a handful of powerful and transformative audio/visual keys for free to either help you get started or to assist and expand your current practice.
Thanks for your time! We look forward to creating with you.