I like Crypto Tim and his moderate tone. In one of his latest entries he disects the latest news about fake volume on various crypto exchanges:
- Wash trading on crypto exchanges is nothing new
- Assumptions on the new platform are incoherent:
- Trusted exchanges dont necessarily have 100% proper transactions
- Not trusted exchanges do have a certain degree of proper transactions
- Openmarketcap, has voting on legitimacy of exchanges as businee model, how does this result in significant ratings?
Have you been shocked by the rate of fake volume?