Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
This remarkable book by Dr. Joseph Murphy, one of the pioneering voices of affirmative thinking, will unlock for you the truly staggering powers of your subconscious mind. Combining time-honored spiritual wisdom with cutting edge scientific research, Dr. Murphy explains how the subconscious mind influences every single thing that you do and how, by understanding it and learning to control its incredible force, you can improve the quality of your daily life.
Everything, from the promotion that you wanted and the raise you think you deserve, to overcoming phobias and bad habits and strengthening interpersonal relationships, the Power of Your Subconscious Mind will open a world of happiness, success, prosperity and peace for you. It will change your life and your world by changing your beliefs.
Special offers and product promotions
• Pay Online and get flat cashback of INR 100. Click here to collect your offer Enter code GTFLAT100 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
• Get 25% up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Cashback within 10 days.Link Bank Account! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
• No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
About the Author
Joseph Murphy was a Divine Science minister and author. Murphy was born in Ireland, the son of a private boy's school headmaster and raised a Roman Catholic. He studied for the priesthood and joined the Jesuits. In his twenties an experience with healing prayer led him to leave the Jesuits and move to the United States. Murphy has given lectures and written books for audiences all over the world. In his lectures he points out how real people can radically improve their lives by applying specific aspects of his concepts.
• Paperback: 256 pages
• Publisher: Fingerprint! Publishing (1 February 2015)
• Language: English
• ISBN-10: 8172345666
• ISBN-13: 978-8172345662
• Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 19.7 cm