Searching through Coinmarketcap!
I'll start intensive research through coinmarketcap site in order to learn even more about blockchains, have a good grasp of the overall market and hoping to find some lost gems that me might be worth a good money in a little while! But no pressure.
I hope to know interesting projects, as well as find new tools that help me to evaluate, research this environment better!
I've known the blockchain for about two and a half years, since then I think a pandora box has been opened and we're still just at the beginning! In the coming years we will see a global paradigm shift. Do not forget that this embryonic technology has the ability to change several pillars of today's society! (money, government, commerce, etc.).
What will the search process be?
- Website analysis
- Bitcointalk announcement analysis if exists
- How to buy coins / tokens
- Reading the white paper
- Code checking and analysis (github) if available
If I get here without reject the projetc I will add it to the search registry and I will do a deeper analysis
- Verification Roadmap vs. Compliance
- Analysis social networks, news, chats, forums, etc.
- Functional test, if possible
- Speak to someone responsible or active in the project
- Check project team
- I will start from the end to the beginning, since I think I will benefit more if I find a lost pearl down there;)
- I will make a record of my research here, for future reference and for others to benefit from my work
- I will not make any negative analysis of any project
- I believe that I will find many projects that should not be listed
- Any information I give is not the truth, just my interpretation and idea about it
- Do not invest in anything without doing your research first
- I'm not advising anything! Just referencing projects that I find interesting.
Follow, Resteem e [email protected]
Consider contribute for my independence ;)