@steemcurator05 weekly review
It's been exactly 1 week since we have excess to @steemcurator05 and today we are about to present a weekly review. We have got few exceptional contents in our tag #codeonsteem. We have not missed a single post with the tag #codeonsteem and content related to coding.
We got @steemcurator05 account keys to curate the tag #codeonsteem. Our main motive is to support programmers in steem blockchain and ultimately promote buliding of new dapps in steem. We vote posts which teaches programming or helps development in steem blockchain. Right now since there are very few people who are posting programming contents we are voting few exceptional posts in different tags as well with our spare vote.
Top 5 posts
We are looking forward to more posts in #codeonsteem. Right now we are voting 100% even if the post is just simple html.
While we were curating in #codeonsteem, we came across a guy from Nigeria, @zickychris who have been coding with his mobile and can not afford a computer because of his financial condition. We hope other communities will take a look and since he is interested in coding, we have been helping him and we hope one day he can afford a PC and can develop something useful in steem. You can read his introduction post here.
Here are all the post we have voted so far this week
Most of the votes are to users using #codeonsteem tag. There are multiple votes voted to our team members.
If you want to receive our upvote, please follow the following instructions.
- Post programming and related content with a tag #codeonsteem.
- Abusing the tag will not be profitable.
- We will manually vote for the post and will do further publicity if the content is exceptional and in benefit of steem.
- You can be beginner or expert programmer to receive our vote.
- You can motivate users to code on steem with facts and benefits.
- You can announce your project made on steem with tag #codeonsteem.
- Post being directly related to steem development is not mandatory but it should be helpful for those who want to develop on steem.
- Programming series will be highly appreciated.