CONTEST - BEST STORY FOR MY AUDIENCE
I told one of my stories Why So Many African Communities Remain Undeveloped/Underdeveloped somewhere and now they want me to tell another.
If you have the opportunity to tell a story to an audience of young people, between the ages of 11 and 18, a story that would basically fascinate, entertain, and educate them; in no particular order, from the stories listed below, which would you tell and why?
- Princess Inikpi –A fearless Victim of Death and War
- The Demi-gods of Ancient Benin Kigdom
- Disappearing African Tales
- Stolen and Trafficked…a heart touching story
- Imprisoned Without a Jury
- Victims of a Failed Society
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
Your entries should not be more than 30 words and should be dropped in the comment section of this post by simply using the reply button.