Pecan Pie or Carrot Cake?
Crowdini asks you 1 question a day. It takes 10 seconds to play and you get paid SBD
for voting. Check out yesterday’s results!
Pecan Pie or Carrot Cake?Carrot Cake (48%)
Pecan Pie (51%)
Note: We give all voters the option to answer “Why did you choose this answer?” after voting. All comments made at Crowdini.com are shown below as comments to this post. I hope you will respond and debate these results in the comments.
- Game: Holiday Treats
- Length: Nov 19, 2018 - Dec 02, 2018
- Prize Pool: 25.0 SBD
- Points: Percentage System (see How to )
- Referrals: 5 points for each of the referrer and referred players. Max 25 points (see How to for what is needed to get a referral)
- Bonus: 100 points. If a question is labeled Bonus the players who choose the answer that actually happens will earn an extra 100 points.
(All prizes paid in SBD)
- First Prize - 50% of the prize pool
- Second Prize - 20% of the prize pool
- Third Prize - 10% of the prize pool
100% Participation Prize
- 20% of the prize pool split between:
- All players who voted in every question in the game and upvoted all results posts on Steemit for the game within the first 24 hours of the post publishing.
- If this is your first game you will be eligible if you vote in every question from the day you sign up to the end of the game and have upvoted all the results posts on Steemit starting from the day you joined.
- First, Second and Third place winners not eligible for 100% Prize.
What is Crowdini?
Crowdini is a question and answer game. We ask you to answer one question a day and give you points based on how your answer compares to the majority answer.
We have incorporated Steemit in a new innovative way. Read more about Crowdini and how we have incorporated Steemit in our intro post here.
At the end of the game the top 3 in points split most of the prize pool (See above for actual %). The remainder of the prize pool, the 100% Prize, is split between all players who answered all the game's questions and upvoted all the game's Steemit results posts.
It is designed to be something you can do in a few seconds a day but hopefully sparks conversation and thought.
Sign up and play today at Crowdini.com .