Bitcoin Eyes $18000 as Tide Turns in Bulls' Favor
Bitcoin is strongly bid today amid reports of institutional buying, and has climbed 10 percent in the last 24 hours.
Read more: www.coindesk.com
The bitcoin cash community moved one step closer to having their own address format today with the release of Bitcoin ABC 0.16.2. The full node implementation of BCH includes a switch to a proprietary address format to distinguish it from bitcoin core. It...
Read more: news.bitcoin.com
Other hot crypto news today
- Bitcoin rises after report says early Facebook investor Peter Thiel is buying massive amounts
- How to buy ripple, one of the hottest bitcoin competitors
- E-Trade begins CME bitcoin trading as of Tuesday evening
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, IOTA, Litecoin, Dash, Cardano: Price Analysis, Jan.2
- Bitcoin's share of the crypto market hits an all-time low as 'alt-coins' go wild
- The Cream of the Crypto Crop: 10 Best Performing Assets in 2017
- Peter Thiel’s VC Fund Invests Millions Into Bitcoin, Market Reacts
- Ethereum Foundation Announces Millions in Grants for Scaling Research
- Putin Adviser Says ‘CryptoRuble’ Will Circumvent Sanctions, Government Remains Divided
Follow me @cryptonized for the latest cryptocurrency news...