💰 MyCoinBag... the crypto tracker with 0% ads and 100% mobile-friendly awesomeness just got better.
I hate ads, but I like me some web dev and love me some crypto. MyCoinBag is a simple web app I threw together, so I can keep up with my offline crypto holdings as well as track the cryptocurrency trends from my tiny iPhone SE. I hope you also find it useful. Over this past couple weeks I've shipped a few important changes and I'm finally having the chance to tell you guys about them this evening.
So what's new?
- Faster page loading!
- General Coin Archive views now based on custom SQL query
- Graphs now load via JSON following the initial page load
- Added [24 hour based] percentages in USD and BTC
- Added Loss / Gain views displaying coins that are down/up in the last month
Minor Improvements / Bug fixes
activeclasses to the main nav
- Fixed a bug that would error 500 if trying to access your bag without a session
- The top-left
h1now doubles as a link to open you bag (when logged in)
I plan to soon begin adding several different lookups for help in determining trends and such. If you have any ideas that you would like to see implemented, please drop a comment. Thanks for reading!