“What did u buy with bitcoin this month?”
Hang out in the social media crypto-sphere for about 30 seconds and you’ll likely stumble upon conversations similar to this…
It’s tempting to take the bait and respond with a long philosophical exposition on Bitcoin/crypto’s fundamental utility as a decentralized, permissionless, borderless, apolitical virtual commodity. However, it’s more fun to answer this question literally: “What did u buy with bitcoin [or crypto] this month?” Here goes:
- Purchased positions in 4 altcoins via BTC/ETH.
- Use ETH to buy Wire tokens as part of Social Wallet’s initial token sale.
- Sent LTC to my wife to split a bar tab.
- Sent BTC to my brother to pay out Superbowl square winnings.
- Donated SBD to Cookies for the Homeless.
What did you buy with bitcoin/crypto this month?
|| @bubbleboy ||
Animated Banner Created By @zord189