"Horse of the week'' (WK25) and contest by @toofasteddie : we should call them "donkeys" instead
This is the 25th report corresponding to the follow up of the 2018 CRYPTO RACE.
After a short survey launched in steemit , 9 ''WINNING HORSES'' were selected for the 2018 CRYPTO RACE (You can see the starting grid in this POST ) .
For each horse, 1000 USD has been invested on the 1st of January.
I think I am going to change the title of the contest... "Donkey of the Week" does not look inappropriate...
This lap TRON has been the best among the worst, having a positive profit of 0.19% in a week is outstanding if we compare with the rest of the market. The second has been RIPPLE with -8.61% and third STELLAR with -14.16%.
The worst Horse has been EOS which has lost almost -24%
- From the initial ''virtual'' Investment of 9000 USD (1000 USD per horse) after 25 weeks we have....4053USD... 700 USD less than last week... what a business man!
- The OVERALL race is dominated by TRON losing -6% since the initial investment on the 1st of January, followed by EOS (-10.83%). The cue is occupied by CARDANO(ADA) which is now losing -81.5%.
Remember that you can always check the WINNING HORSES PORTFOLIO following this link: https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=229404
CONGRATULATIONS TO @libertasurja so the 50% of the SBD of this POSTand Jackpot are coming to you!!!
And now, the main question, Could you bet which horse will perform better during the next 7 days?
Remember that the WINNING HORSES participating at the CRYPTO RACE are:
STELLAR, CARDANO, BITSHARES, EOS, RIPPLE, IOTA, LITECOIN, TRON and STEEM
I will use the calculations of CRYPTOCOMPARE to decide which horse has been the best.
CONTEST REWARDS: The 50% of the SBD earnings of this post will be distributed equally between the winners after 7 days of its publication.
- In order to participate in the contest you have to upvote the post, Resteem it and put a comment with your bet.
- Choose only one of the ''Horses'' participating in the Crypto Race (XLM, ADA, BTS, EOS, XRP, IOTA, LTC, TRX, STEEM)
- Just one vote per contestant is allowed.
- VERY IMPORTANT: The contest will close in 24h from the publication of the post. Contestants participating later on will not be rewarded.
ENJOY THE RACE!!!!
*Thanks to @beiker , @bubke , @cryptographic , @iamredbar , @javirid , @snrm and @cryptotem , @matthewwarn , @thezonderproject , @thepassenger , @g-dubs , @cryptotem , @wolfje and @lauriki for helping me while setting the HORSES of the starting Grid