"Horse of the week'' (WK28) and contest by @toofasteddie : Just STELLAR resisted.
This is the 28th report corresponding to the follow up of the 2018 CRYPTO RACE.
After a short survey launched in steemit , 9 ''WINNING HORSES'' were selected for the 2018 CRYPTO RACE (You can see the starting grid in this POST ) .
For each horse, 1000 USD has been invested on the 1st of January.
Bad week for our horses, all of them but STELLAR losing positions in the Crypto race.
This lap STELLAR has been the best horse, having a positive profit of 3.48% in a week, frankly, nothing great. The second has been ADA with -1.6% and third BITSHARES with -2.3%.
The worst Horse has been, again, STEEM which has lost almost -15%
- From the initial ''virtual'' Investment of 9000 USD (1000 USD per horse) after 28 weeks we have....3953USD... 376 USD less than last week...Damned Horses!
- The OVERALL race is dominated by EOS with -15% since the initial investment on the 1st of January, followed by TRON (-23%). The cue is occupied by RIPPLE(XRP) which is now losing more than -80%.
Remember that you can always check the WINNING HORSES PORTFOLIO following this link: https://www.cryptocompare.com/portfolio-public/?id=229404
Unfortunately this term no one has bet on STELLAR and so the 50% of the SBD of this POST are kept as a JACKPOT for the next lap.
And now, the main question, Could you bet which horse will perform better during the next 7 days?
Remember that the WINNING HORSES participating at the CRYPTO RACE are:
STELLAR, CARDANO, BITSHARES, EOS, RIPPLE, IOTA, LITECOIN, TRON and STEEM
I will use the calculations of CRYPTOCOMPARE to decide which horse has been the best.
CONTEST REWARDS: The 50% of the SBD earnings of this post will be distributed equally between the winners after 7 days of its publication.
- In order to participate in the contest you have to upvote the post, Resteem it and put a comment with your bet.
- Choose only one of the ''Horses'' participating in the Crypto Race (XLM, ADA, BTS, EOS, XRP, IOTA, LTC, TRX, STEEM)
- Just one vote per contestant is allowed.
- VERY IMPORTANT: The contest will close in 24h from the publication of the post. Contestants participating later on will not be rewarded.
ENJOY THE RACE!!!!
*Thanks to @beiker , @bubke , @cryptographic , @iamredbar , @javirid , @snrm and @cryptotem , @matthewwarn , @thezonderproject , @thepassenger , @g-dubs , @cryptotem , @wolfje and @lauriki for helping me while setting the HORSES of the starting Grid
Posted at TIMM