🤓 The ad-free, mobile-friendly crypto-tracking site you aren't using yet has some new features...
With all the excitement around the NEO (formerly Antshares) gains lately, I thought it was time to add some new features to MyCoinBag.com, so while the Seahawks were tearing apart the Chargers, I pushed up my latest commits.
- Added ranks based on current market price * available supply
- Added line graphs tracking up to one month of price history
- NOTE: The data doesn't go back that far on all coins yet... just give it time
- Added a new computation based on average price for the past month
Minor Improvements / Bug fixes
- Changed supply tracking to be based on "available" supply instead of "total"
- Changed symbol of NEO from the prior "ANS" value to "NEO"
- Changed symbol of Bitcoin Cash to "BCH"
- CoinMarketCap had both BitConnect and Bitcoin Cash using the same symbol which resulted in 3 days of lost data for BitConnect
Here's how it's shaping up
Things I hope to add soon
- Improving performance... The Coins archive is admittedly slow right now (taking around 4-5 seconds to load), so I know some TLC is needed where I'm querying the database.
- Ranks should be in in the "My Bag" view, but they aren't currently which is making the appearance of that view a bit awkward.
Happy to hear your comments about ways I can improve the site for you guys!