6 Tips for Writer's Block
Are you at a loss for a blog post or email series? Staring at a blank page? Don't do that when you could try one of these remedies instead and crank out another blog post.
- Look at the pictures on your phone. Pick one and write about it.
- Look at the books on your shelves. Pick one and write about why you own it/read it/love it/hate it.
- Think about a special person you admire and write a tribute/thank you to them.
- Think about your favorite products. Pick one and write a recommendation for it--shampoo, food item, tool, etc.
- What are you doing right now? Write a quick post and tell us about the mundane (eating lunch, knitting a scarf, caring for a sick child) or the really cool project (rebuilding an engine, planning a wedding, traveling to a conference.)
- Write a poem. Even a bad poem can be a conversation starter or brighten some reader's day.
Why are you still reading? You have a blog post to write, right? If this post inspired your post, feel free to link to your own post in a comment so I can read your work.