The Daily Sneak 6 February 2020
Welcome to The Daily Sneak!!!
We reward quality content, AND content curators! Come for the crypto, stay for the community!
You can win up to 10 SBI per accepted submission for guest curating The Daily Sneak. Submission requirements are published at the bottom of each edition of The Daily Sneak.
This ongoing curation contest is no resteem, no upvote, no follow required.
Today's curation is provided by returning guest curator, @seyiodus. We are happy to welcome her back!
I am a loving lady that loves to share with others my knowledge. I like the growth of others, which I believe is my growth too. Steem is a learning institution for me and I am learning every day. Even though my kind of niche is not widely accepted, I am totally open to anything and I learn from everything.
The Sneaked Selections
Talking about happiness, one of the things that make us happy is when there is a new addition to the family. It shows how wonderful the love has been growing and welcoming a newborn makes the labour of love fruitful. @welshstacker shared with us the good news of the newborn girl added to his family in his open diary. Check it out and congratulate him.
Most of the time we are not usually connected with people in a certain group or gathering. @haniman is still a newbie to say on the platform, with potential performance in relating well and sharing his views on steem, where he believed his voice could be heard better than the social media platforms he had been on. He is now fully based on 'masculinity' as he had called it. Check him out and give him some follow so that you won't miss what is coming from him.
There are some words we just need to motivate us on how we should go about achieving our aim. I found this blog of @kanhiyachauhan interesting. Just a word can change a life for better and this is the kind of reading one should always go with to be motivated.
If you are lovers of fiction, non-fiction, and other forms of writing, then this is for you. A love story of a warrior who was longing to be with his wife. Who does not really love to read love stories? It makes the heart grow founder. Read this love story of @newton666. It is somewhat poetry as well.
Are you a vegan or would like to try a vegan food out? You can start with this interesting recipe of vegan food by @amy-goodrich. LASAGNA WITH CAULIFLOWER CASHEW CHEESE SAUCE is a simple-easy to follow recipe as she had shared, and it looks delicious as well. You might want to try it out.
Each of these highlighted articles receives full upvotes and resteems from @thedailysneak, along with beneficiary rewards from this post. Our featured writers sometimes earn more from their beneficiary rewards on this post than from their post itself! In addition, @thedailysneak sponsors featured writers for Steem Basic Income!
On to the submission requirements for The Daily Sneak:
- You can choose from 2 to 5 articles for your entry. Submissions with only one selected article will be ignored.
- All articles chosen for curation need to have been published within the last 5 days before your entry. It may take time for me to publish your curation, and curated articles need to be within the reward window when your submission is published.
- You cannot submit your own post for curation. Selections from nsfw will not be accepted. We also check for plagiarism and only highlight original content.
- Selected posts should have less than $50 in total rewards and have not previously been curated by The Daily Sneak.
- We try to spread the love around, so while selections from authors that have been highlighted before are welcome, they might not be included if the author's last inclusion was recent. Similarly, if you include two articles from the same author in one submission, we will typically highlight only one of the two.
- Be sure to include your personal bio for me to introduce you to readers, and make sure that each selection has commentary. This can be just a few sentences about why you think the selection is worth our attention, or what is great about it - something that will make people want to click through the headline and check out the actual article. English is preferred, but other languages will be considered as long as English translation is included.
- Please use this web form to submit your entry. https://goo.gl/forms/VH2MGIMEgqZmd9ef1
- Including image links to the source article is not required (and we prefer to leave some mystery if photography is highlighted and the article has only one photo.) However, we like to include images in The Daily Sneak, and not including any image links may decrease the likelihood of your submissions being published.
If you include more than 2 articles in your submission and not all are approved for publication, your submission may still be published into an edition of The Daily Sneak, as long as at least 2 articles are approved. This could happen for several different reasons. If you are unsure why an article was cut, please review the submission guidelines again. If you are still unsure, feel free to ask politely why it was cut.
A brief biography of each guest curator will be included in the edition that uses their submission. In addition, each guest curator will receive 10 SBI for each article from their submission that is highlighted in The Daily Sneak. That's up to 50 SBI for each accepted submission!
Banner headline sourced from Pixabay. All other images are sourced from the curated articles. Published commentary about articles are the !originalworks personal opinions of the guest curators, and may not represent the opinions of The Daily Sneak or its editor.