Exquisite Quiche Lorraine, You Will Can not Resist.
Today I bring you a delicious recipe is a exquisite Quiche Lorraine, this preparation consists of a tart made from a broken dough and beaten eggs with a mix of ingredients that will delight your palate, and why not? the one of your guests. It's a simple preparation it will not take long.
What is a Quiche?
In gastronomy, a quiche is a type of salty pie derived from French cuisine (quiche lorraine). It is elaborated mainly with a preparation of beaten eggs and cream of fresh and thick milk (called migaine), mixed with cut vegetables, and / or meat products (bacon, ham in tacos), with which a mold of broken dough is filled. Bake in the oven until the egg sauce sets. The possibility of including other ingredients in the preparation of the filling allows countless recipes with meat, vegetables (stories such as celery, peppers, onions, leeks, etc.) and various cheeses.
Let's do it!
Recipe for 30 people
|For the Dough|
|480 g||all-purpose flour|
|321 g||Butter s / s, cold|
|49 ml||Filtered water|
|For the Stuffing|
|803 ml||Milk cream|
|803 ml||Liquid milk|
|321 g||Cooked ham|
|321 g||Emmental or cheddar cheese|
|150 g||Parmesan cheese|
|c / n||Salt|
|c / n||Pepper|
|c / n||Nutmeg|
A. FOR THE DOUGH
- Mix the flour with the salt in a bowl. Add the margarine in cubes and combine with the help of a fork, taroco, short pasta or with the tips of the fingers, until obtaining a sandblasting.
- Make a volcano, add the egg, water and mix only until all the ingredients are integrated. Cover with paper film and hold the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Stretch the dough with the help of a rolling pin, cover a cake pan and bake at 180 ° C for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
B. FOR THE FILLING
- Aside, mix in a cup the cream of milk with the egg, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Reserve
- Place the bacon in cubes in a pan and cook until golden brown. Drain it in a metal sieve to remove excess fat.
- Place the bacon and ham on the sheet until the entire surface is covered. Sprinkle emmental cheese. Add the moist mixture little by little and bring to the oven at 165 ° C for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Stop cooling for 15 minutes before unmolding.
I hope that my post will be of your liking and inspire you to create and innovate in your homes.