You are viewing a single comment's thread from:

RE: To Downvoters and my ex-followers, I'd like to continue my blog

in #dblog11 months ago

I don't think anyone wants to stop you from writing. Your posts and pictures are really nice, and the insights into Buddhism and your culture are very interesting! I don't know anyone who disagrees with that.

It's only the vote trading that triggered the downvotes. The rewards on steem are split into content and curation rewards for a reason. Your stake gives you the option to earn with curation, while the other half is intended to help other creators grow. If you are really serious with stopping the reciprocal voting and starting to support smaller authors I will take care that the downvotes I can control stop, right now.

Voting randomly is clearly not optimal, so if you find the time it would be awesome if you spent some time to look around for what you would consider good content and support those creators. There is a lot of spam, plagiarism and other unpleasant stuff, which makes that really time consuming. That's why I created curangel and delegate most of my stake to it. You probably have mostly seen it as leading the downvote trail that hit you, but the original intention behind it was a lot more about the curation (hence the name). We have a group of about 20 people looking around all day to find quality content which deserves support, and 80% of the rewards go to the delegators. The other 20% are for the curators, which are all small accounts themselves who are here for the content. There's no share for me or the other admins - it's all about supporting the creators and curators of content which may help steem to grow its userbase again.
Delegators have the option to submit posts which received bought or traded votes for downvotes, because that needs to stop for steem to be able to grow outside of the circles of friends of investors.

Of course you can power down and do with your steem whatever you like. I just want to show you that there's alternatives. As delegators to curangel, we still receive about 8% APR, and don't have to worry about what we vote - maybe that's an option for you too.

Whatever you decide to do with your stake, and that of your other accounts, please keep posting! Don't give up on this platform just because the long-established practice of selling and trading votes is finally not accepted by everyone any more. If we all work together to help newcomers grab a foot, all our values will rise a lot more than what you could have earned with rewards in the past while the price kept dropping.

Sort:  

vlemon answer to your lobby group

No votes are going to broncnutz and cryptopassion anymore so you can cross this out. I like jrcornel posts so yes I upvote. Then you have my self votes which I think is still okay isn’t it ?
So you have 25% left on 3 people and the rest on other people. 75% of my upvotes away not through autovotes (taking away my own posts) is still not enough?

75% of your upvotes go to 15 people ! What about your split ? And you get Steem from being a witness so you don’t need to upvote yourself.

Do you think it is fair to give 75% of your upvotes and witness rewards to 15 people most of which are your friends or projects such as @curangel ?

If you pretend to be a big whale at least act like it. Your street language that you use on steemit comments , I have no comment.
Vlemon gave good answer to your downvote and censorship lobby

Do you and your brainless turtle spammer friend know what the mute function is for? If you don't like my language, click on it, and you won't see it any more. Problem solved.

Comment upvoted as payment for the service I provide in your education.

The way I see , you are just a small whale who is still trying to get name up there with big established whales. It will take time and quality work. You are switching your rules in my opinion to get "bigger delegators" as you said in comment below.
@slowwalker was big whale and he is downpowering his steem power. His post is destroyed and nullified.
That is real shame.

No comment!

You generally don't know much, I'm aware, no need to tell me again and again.

Screenshot_20191105-122144148_1.jpg
Screenshot_20191105-132120751_1.jpg
Screenshot_20191105-122525100_1.jpg

Small unestablished whale out.

Thank you for response.
Vlemon gave answer to your lobby group
"No votes are going to broncnutz and cryptopassion anymore so you can cross this out. I like jrcornel posts so yes I upvote. Then you have my self votes which I think is still okay isn’t it ?
So you have 25% left on 3 people and the rest on other people. 75% of my upvotes away not through autovotes (taking away my own posts) is still not enough?

75% of your upvotes go to 15 people ! What about your split ? And you get Steem from being a witness so you don’t need to upvote yourself.

Do you think it is fair to give 75% of your upvotes and witness rewards to 15 people most of which are your friends or projects such as @curangel ?
C3TZR1g81UNaPs7vzNXHueW5ZM76DSHWEY7onmfLxcK2iPUaPfBKQ2WCmrBn2FHX5ZE9AwxcSpdrsUcEf3ZH1QJMofuoBdPdNiU2pPXMBmB4DfQkjnKkBgr.png

"

Do you think it is fair to give 75% of your upvotes and witness rewards to 15 people most of which are your friends or projects such as @curangel ?

If you do a little more research, you will see that those "15 people" are the ones Haejin/Ranchorelaxo constantly downvotes with both accounts at 100% regardless of the content. Most of those votes are to counter this childish behaviour.

I'm number 9 on that list. I think you can see why:
Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 23.01.59.png

This has been going on for more than 2 months now and it's the same for most of the people on that list. Before then I never got a single vote from curangel, and I have no idea who is running the project, so your assertion that we're "friends" isn't true.

I suggest everyone calms down and think before they type these rants

Peace.

Why don't you link to it, so people can read my answer directly where the question was asked?

Let me help you with that:
https://steemit.com/dblog/@vlemon/re-pharesim-2019113t131150551z#@pharesim/q0echb

And I will upvote this comment. Dealing with idiots like you needs to be paid.

Your mode of communication is very rude and you are not a good example of communication and professionalism.

You only give downvotes to those who disagree with your opinion and that is censorship. @slowwalker is a great blogger and an example to everyone and you did everything to destroy him, shame.

I'm just tired of communicating nicely with professional dumbfuck spammers like your brainless turtle of a brother or your retardedness.

You fucking microwhales give the megawhales a bad name. All 19 of them!

You start small and you always stay small , actions determine success. Your downvote lobby is smaller and smaller. Now @slowwalker posts are destroyed by your lobby. Is this the plan to destroy small and megawhales like @slowwalker as whale by your abusive lobby group excessive downvoting

Members like you and @pharesim give whales bad name and reputation in this Steemit community Now when you destroyed and nullified with your censorship @slowwalker post . This is shame.
I am surprised that anyone wold like to vote that many votes for your @joshman 10 picture posts . There are many many better posts here and they only get .10 votes etc
Your Whale @pharesim Mostly votes over and over for same people as Vlemon gave answer to your lobby in his comment here

It's pretty cool that you white knight for the people that paid you steem to do so. You're literally dripping with credibility.

Screen Shot 20191105 at 11.07.30 AM.png

Thank you for kind words. @slowwalker is example of good bloggers, your 10 picture post get more rewards than some other good bloggers. What is next you will try to look in my Citi bank wallet next . You give bad reputation to steemit community with your censorship lobby

That's her money I owed her and she wanted me to pay her to Steem. The point here is to talk about principles that you obviously don't or don't want to see.

I was pleasantly surprised by changes made to steem once i got back after a while. The truth is there will always be two sides of interest but we as community nees to find a sweet spot. I as a content creator stopped creating content not for the rewards being too small, but for disproportion of rewards on bad content and content you could clearly see people put their hart, time and talent in. I allways liked content that @slowwalker posted and never gave it a second thought about his voting circle since i would receive a meaningfull upvote from him now and then.

As for the content discovery it is still quite hard and time consuming to find quality content since trending is more of a randon thing, search by topic or keywords still does not work you can search tags... Let's say i wanted to find skin retouching tutorials... bad luck. With the introduction of tribes i believe the majority started using tribe tags for obvious reasons.

I believe we will not see efficient curation until we have a proper content discovery mechanics.

Posted using Partiko Android

Coin Marketplace

STEEM 0.17
TRX 0.03
JST 0.044
BTC 10929.22
ETH 383.46
USDT 1.00
SBD 0.98