Bachman-Wilson House | Frank Lloyd Wright
Designed in 1954 for the sister of a Taliesin fellow and her husband, Abraham and Gloria Wilson. Built from Philippine mahogany, masonry block and Cherokee Red concrete floors, the house featured hand-cut clerestory panels. For the next 30 years as development in the area continued, the river level became volatile. Soon, the house began to show flood damage. To preserve the building it had to be transported over 1,200 miles to northwest Arkansas.