Got back to web development a while ago and started by updating the dependencies and development tools for my website.
I'm using Preact-cli and as they have reached release candidate status on their new version I decided to give it a try. The new version comes with builtin support, or better support, for most of the things I had added with my Preactubats template. It's always nice to be able to remove your own configs and dependencies!
I also went ahead and updated Preact to the upcoming Preact X release. This also allowed me to remove/switch some of my own dependencies to new features that now comes builtin.
It took a while to fix and update the code for all the small changes that broke the website, but all in all it did go smoother than what I first thought it would. New site is live, it looks the same, works the same, but I promise it is all new...
If you work with React, do make sure to look into Preact!