DLive Promoter Payment Report - 09/19/2018
We want to thank each of our delegators for their support of @dlivepromoter. Delegators receive 95% of all bids that are sent to @dlivepromoter in accordance with the amount of delegation they have contributed. The remaining 5% is sent to @dlivecommunity to help support content creators on @dlive.
Today, we've been able to support @dlivecommunity with a payment of 0.129 STEEM while our delegators received the following payments:
|Delegator||Amount Delegated||Steem Payout||SBD Payout||APR|
Want to promote your posts?Send at least 0.1 STEEM or SBD to @dlivepromoter with the post link as the memo and receive an upvote on that post!
Delegate Steem Power to @dlivepromoter for a daily payout!25 SP, 50 SP, 100 SP, 250 SP, 500 SP, custom amount
We pay 95% of bids back to the delegators each day. The remaining 5% is contributed towards @dlivecommunity to help create a larger community.