Peshawari Chicken Karahi Recipe • Charsi Chicken Curry Recipe • Indian Karahi Chicken Recipe
Peshawari Chicken Karahi Recipe | Chicken Peshawari Recipe | Peshawari Chicken Curry | How To Make Peshawari Chicken Karahi Recipe | How To Cook Chicken Curry | Charsi Karahi Chicken Recipe | Homemade Chicken Kadai Recipe | Tasty Charsi Karahi Recipe | Indian Curry Recipe| How To Make Chicken Curry | Karahi Chicken Curry Recipe | Charsi Chicken Recipe
How To Make Peshawari Chicken Karahi
Peshawari Chicken Karahi is a traditional curry recipe of Peshawar, Pakistan. This Peshawari Karahi recipe also known as Chicken Charsi has the best aroma, taste and is very simple to make. Peshawari Chicken Karahi is one of the simplest curries, with only a few ingredients but with an abundance of flavour. This Peshawari Karahi is perfect for everyone. Serve this with a tandoori chapatti or even with boiled basmati rice.
1 tbsp Ginger Paste
1 tbsp Garlic Paste
1 tsp Salt
3 Green Chillies
1 tsp Black Peppers
- In a large pan, heat up the oil on low to medium heat
- Add the ginger and garlic paste then cook for a few minutes
- Add chicken and cook for 10 minutes, until chicken is browned
- Add the chopped tomatoes, salt and pepper
- Mix and allow to cook for a further 15 minutes
- Slice green chillies lengthwise and add to the pan
- Add julienne cut ginger and stir in before cooking for another 2 minutes
- Remove from heat and enjoy with buttered naan or a plain chapatti!
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
Connect with Cook with Nabeela:
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cookwithnabeela
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cookwithnabeela
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cookwithnabeela
Subscribe to Cook with Nabeela: http://bit.ly/2JhSPty