Mint Raita Recipe • How To Make Raita • Tomato Onion Cucumber Raita Recipe • Indian Yoghurt Sauce
Mint Raita Recipe For Biryani | How To Make Raita Sauce | Indian Yoghurt Sauce | How To Make Cucumber Raita Recipe Pakistani | Indian Raita Recipe | Best Raita | Raita Banane Ki Vidhi | How To Make Onion Raita Recipe For Biryani | Easy Raita | Raita Banane Ka Tarika | Vegetable Raita Recipe | Tomato Raita Recipe | Carrot Raita Recipe | Gajar Ka Raita | Veg Raita Recipe
How To Make Indian Raita Recipe
Cucumber Raita is an Indian condiment served alongside spicy curries or alongside Indian starters such as samosas, pakoras and kebabs. This Indian yoghurt sauce is also perfect for a biryani raita recipe or paired with pulao.
This cooling onion raita recipe is flavoured with mint and cumin seeds and is a refreshing accompaniment with those spicy starters. This Indian raita recipe will not take long to whip up but is a necessary part of any Indian meal.
1 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)
2 tsp Mint Sauce
½ tsp Salt
- Dice up the onion, tomatoes and cucumber into small cubes
- Grate the carrot into small thin pieces
- In a bowl, add some plain yoghurt
- Add the diced onion, tomatoes, cucumber and carrots to the yoghurt
- Mix to ensure all is incorporated evenly
- Add cumin seeds, salt and mint sauce then stir to ensure it is mixed evenly
- Refrigerate or serve immediately as an accompaniment to samosas or lamb chapli kebabs!
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
Connect with Cook with Nabeela:
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cookwithnabeela
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cookwithnabeela
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cookwithnabeela
Subscribe to Cook with Nabeela: http://bit.ly/2JhSPty