Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe • How To Make Carrot Halwa Recipe • Halva Gajrela Recipe • Gajar Halwa Recipe
How To Make Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe Hindi | How To Make Carrot Halwa Recipe | Gajerla Recipe | How To Make Gajar Halwa Recipe | Gajar Ka Halwa Banane Ka Tarika | Gajar Halva Recipe | Gajar Ka Halwa Banane Ka Vidhi | Recipe Of Gajrela | Gajar Ka Halwa Banane Ki Recipe | Recipe Of Gajar Ka Halwa In Hindi | Gajar Ke Halwe Ki Recipe
How To Make Gajar Ka Halwa
Gajrela, otherwise known as gajar ka halwa, is a classic Indian sweet dish that will not fail to impress anyone. This gajrela recipe is perfect for special occasions from festivals to birthday parties. This tradional gajar halwa recipe is made by cooking carrots in milk, mixed with chopped nuts of your choosing. This is best served piping hot with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for those cold winter days!
- In a pan, melt the butter on medium heat
- When the butter is melted, add the grated carrots and cook for 15 minutes
- Add the milk and cook for 15 minutes until it dries up
- Add the sugar and cook for further 10 minutes
- Garnish with cashews, almonds and pistachios then mix evenly
- Cook for a few more minutes and remove from heat
- Enjoy immediately with a scoop of vanilla ice cream!
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!
Connect with Cook with Nabeela:
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cookwithnabeela
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cookwithnabeela
Follow us on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cookwithnabeela
Subscribe to Cook with Nabeela: http://bit.ly/2JhSPty