Greg Hunter Interview: Gerald Celente - The Economy and the U.S. 2020 Election
Greg Hunter interviews Gerald Celente, a top trends researcher and publisher of The Trends Journal, about politics, election, economy, gold, and markets.
- (02:00) Censorship is real;
- (06:15) U.S. presidential election;
- (07:31) U.S. voter turnout;
- (10:32) What do you think about the big turnouts at rallies?;
- (13:55) Do you think the big issue in the U.S. election is Lockdown?;
- (16:34) What do you see as trends in voting demographics?;
- (22:17) What do you think about influence peddling?;
- (25:16) What do you see as the trend for big media?;
- (30:46) What trends do you see in big states?;
- (33:22) What effect will voter fraud have on the outcome?;
- (34:45) What do you think will happen after the election?;
- (36:11) What trend do you see for the holidays?;
- (39:55) Tell us about the Trends Journal;
- (41:19) What trends do you see for the economy?;
- And more...
49 minute video by Greg Hunter published 24 October 2020
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.