RE: March Run #15: Nassfeld in the morning, last time
You have uploaded 329 running activities, and 37 of them have been of similar distances (within 10 percent)!
Here are your 5-fastest running activities of a similar distance:
- Afternoon Run - 7.349km @ 4:58 min/km pace.
- February Run #20: Magpie's classical 10K - 7.05km @ 5:05 min/km pace.
- Crossing Sava Twice - 7.351km @ 5:08 min/km pace.
- December Run #6: Caught Running - 7.31km @ 5:25 min/km pace.
- Run, Report, Repeat - 7.422km @ 5:25 min/km pace.
Over these 37 similar activities, you have travelled approximately 269.77 kms at an average pace of roughly 5:48 min/km!
Your latest run was at a pace of approximately 6.075min/km!
Looks like you went a bit slower this time! Remember that it's important to take some rest days, and do some rehab / prehab / strength and conditioning training too! If you weren't intending to go slower, take a moment to listen to your body, and see if you need something. Check in with yourself!