RE: Morning Ride To Work
You have uploaded 153 cycling activities, and 5 of them have been of similar distances (within 10 percent)!
Here are your 5-fastest cycling activities of a similar distance:
- Trix3 - Bike Leg - 17.7km @ 1:41 min/km pace.
- Afternoon HIIT Spin - 18.0km @ 2:00 min/km pace.
- Test Driving New Aero And Tyres - 15.063km @ 2:12 min/km pace.
- Morning Ride - Stopped My Watch Early - 17.306km @ 2:43 min/km pace.
- Morning Ride To Work - 16.655km @ 2:57 min/km pace.
Over these 5 similar activities, you have travelled approximately 84.72 kms at an average pace of roughly 2:18 min/km!
Your latest run was at a pace of approximately 2.954min/km!
Looks like you went a bit slower this time! Remember that it's important to take some rest days, and do some rehab / prehab / strength and conditioning training too! If you weren't intending to go slower, take a moment to listen to your body, and see if you need something. Check in with yourself!