TRAIN WITH ME:Full Upper and Lower Body Workout IN THE GYM!
It`s Friday and everybody is getting ready for the weekend,but let`s not forget to end this week strong!!
I woke up this morning with no clue about what am I going to do at the gym.During my coffee happy hour,at 6 in the morning :) I realized that all my muscle are fine,no soreness,no tightness,no nothing so the only logical conclusion was to kill each muscle group again:) and,of course,I want to share this training with you.
For each upper body muscle group there will be a lower body execise,and since yesterday I got my stitches from my finger out I was finally able to do whatever exercises I wanted and lift some bigger weights.
- Kneeling Rope Lat Pulldown 15 reps
- Dumbell Narrow Squats 15 reps
- Bench Barbell Chest Press 15 reps
- Jumping Squats 20 reps
- Standing Barbell Overhead Shoulder Press 12 reps
- Barbell Hip Thrusts 15 reps
- Cable Triceps Pushdown 15 reps
- Standing EZ bar Curls 15 reps
- Jumping Lunges 20 reps
I hope you have a great weekend and if you try this workout please let me know how you liked it!
KissesClick the photo to watch DTube video