Guilt-Free and Healthy Version Of Home-Made Twix 😋
Today I'm bringing to you recipe for epic dessert. Perfect for every occasion and for everybody, either for meeting with friends, kinder party, birthday party. It's even great for beeing taken to the work or school for break. Everybody will want to do some break for this little treat. And I can say you, that it is worth it. Little dessert, but gives a lot of happiness. And how quick! Oh my gosh...
I made it in 15 minutes! And of course you don't even need a special skills to doing the master piece like this. I fell in love with it!
But not only me, my boyfriend also liked it so much. He told me, that it is seriously better than this candy bar from store. 😊
I can even say, that home-made version of Twix is guilt-free!
All this dessert consists from three layers:
- crispy layer made from sugar-free biscuits
- home-made, vegan caramel from dates
- and the last layer is made from sugar-free dark, vegan chocolate
and belive me - it's enough. I also added into caramel sprinkle of salt. Thanks that I achived more deeply taste of it.
So let's preapare epic dessert!
For preparing home-made Twix you will need:
- 200 g of sugar-free biscuits
- 100g of dark choloclate for vegan (I used chocolate 70%)
- 20 dates
- around 7 tbsp of melted coconut oil
- three tbsp of refigerated rice cream
- sprinkle of salt
- hot water
- put dates into vessel, add hot water and soak them by 30 minutes
- in meantime, crush biscuits into dust (hmm okay, maybe little bigger parts than dust😅)
- add five tbsp of melted coconut oil into crushed biscuits, mix it together
- put first layer into form and by heavy item press the mass (thanks that, mass will be more dense)
- into vessel put soaked dates (without water), salt and one and a half tbsp of rice cream, blend it together
- move caramel into form with first layer, cover all first layer using fork or spoon
- melt chocolate, add other part of rice cream and coconut oil and mix it together
- add melted chocolate onto caramel and cover it all
- put into fridge for two hours or if you want to eat your dessert faster, put it into fridge for 40 minutes
Untill next time!❤️