Finally, it's time for simple and delicious cookies without any fillings. I found this cookie in the old book of my mother's recipes and it became interesting for me to cook it.
The cookies turns out very delicate and literally melts in the mouth. All this is due to the fact that the main ingredient is yoghurt, which gives the soft form and milk taste to the cookies.
It is also very interesting, then from the test you can give the liver any form that you want and which will allow your imagination.:)
See the recipe and experiment with the recipe, using different tastes from yogurt.
Butter - 100 g
Sugar - 1/2 cup
Vanilla sugar - 2 tbsp. spoons
Yogurt - 175 g
Eggs - 2 pcs.
Flour - 3, 5 cups
Baking Powder - 1 teaspoon
1. Sift flour and combine with baking powder. Eggs mixed with sugar with a corolla.
2. Add the softened butter and mix.
3. Add the yogurt and mix well again. Gradually add flour with baking powder and knead the soft dough. Add the flour to the dough, so that from the dough you can form a ball and put the dough in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
4. The dough on a wooden board into a layer and cut out the biscuit into a mold. If there are no molds, you can cut the layer into rhombuses or squares. Spread the cookies on a dry baking sheet. Then sprinkle the cookies with sugar.
5. Bake cookies at a temperature of 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
Cookies are incredibly soft and oche delicious. I think your children will definitely like this taste of cookies.
I hope you liked my photos, thanks for watching and enjoy every photo because it's so beautiful ..
Here you can see my latest recipes: