Dutch Apple Cake ! the taste is quite tasty ;)
I think Dutch Apple Cake, tastes pretty good, surely my friends have tried it.
Well, for those who have not felt there is no need to be sad, because I will share recipes for you to cook, so you can feel how delicious this dish is :)
5-6 Granny Smiths, cubed ● Green Ears, are combined
2 tbsp lemon / orange juice ● lemon / orange juice
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour ● Versatile flour
1/2 tsp baking powder ● rising powder
1/4 tsp salt ● salt
3/4 cup sugar ● sugar
2 eggs ● eggs
1 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon ● cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg ● nutmeg powder
6 tbsp butter, melted & cooled ● butter, dilute
1/2 tbsp vanilla essence ● vanilla essence
3 tbsp fresh milk ● fresh milk
1/4 cup raisins ● raisins
1/2 cup of almonds & walnuts, chopped ● walnuts, chopped
Apricot clock / orange marmalade ● jem apricot
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Broom butter on a burner measuring 10 x 7 inches.
- Enter the cooked epal and lemon / orange juice into the bowl and slice evenly. Latch on
- Bring together flour, rising powder and salt. Shit.
- Hit sugar and eggs. Add cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, melted butter, vanilla essence and fresh milk. Hit to crunch.
- Enter the flour mixture and hit again.
- Enter the epal together with the lemon / orange paste and use a wooden spatula. Also put in raisins and walnuts and mix them. Sprinkle slightly as topping.
- Burn for 40-50 minutes or until cooked when put-tested.
- If it is ripe, brush the apricot / orange jem on top of the cereal and cook for another five minutes.
Memorandum: Small roundness uses half the portion of the recipient. Image of the tip, throwback, 7 × 10 inch rectangular baking pan using fully recipients.
See you later :)