Downvotes Added, Community Contributions, Bug Fixes
We asked, you answered, we merged! Thanks to everyone who left their valuable feedback on our recent poll about whether or not we should switch from flags to downvotes. Since the overwhelming response was “Yes” we have already rolled out that change, as you can clearly see! We’ve also merged a number of other community contributions, as well as a few bug fixes.
- @netuoso - Add support for timestamped embeds #3288
- @quochuy - Match width of editor preview and actual post#3297
- @blockchainstudio - add powerdown amount #39
- Public Profile Settings: Image Uploading and Keys #28
- Bug: Transaction broadcast error when commenting with 100% SP payout #3301
- Unable to embed dtube video on steemit ("Unsupported") #3304
- Featured Posts Become Stale #3306
Thanks to everyone who participated in the poll and thanks to the developers who submitted contributions. Thanks again to @blockchainstudio who is clearly the MVP when it comes to community contributions! Don’t forget to subscribe to @steemitblog for more updates on what Steemit is up to!
The Steemit Team