Reddit jokes hot 25 on 2017-08-09
- After 10 years, the wife starts to think their kid looks kind of strange.
- The other day I told a girl, "You look great without glasses."
- Making jokes about Trump taking us to war is all fun and games until
- They found a cat on mars...
- Two 90 year old men, Mike and Joe, have been friends all of their lives.
- Amsterdam - have sex and get stoned.
- My wife screamed in pain during labor...
- Airman Jones was assigned to the induction center, where he advised new recruits about their government benefits, especially their GI insurance
- A man is queuing at the five items or less checkout.
- What do you call a caveman who doesn't really know where he's going?
- TIL France got a different version of The Force Awakens than the rest of the world.
- What do you call a guitarist without a girlfriend?
- My wife was in the height of labour. Screaming in agony as I mopped her brow. She turned to me and grabbed my hand. Her face scrunched up and staring deep into my eyes, she let out a hiss and shouted, "THIS IS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT!!"
- I have a Polish friend who's a sound technician.
- What do you call a rich asian?
- Blind Man
- I'm American, and I'm sick of people saying America is "the stupidest country in the world."
- What's the difference between a traffic light and a banana?
- I really love 50 Cent...
- Will glass coffins be successful?
- My Cocaine Is So White....
- I'm going to kill myself
- What do you call a cow with Parkinson's?
- One day, a violent husband leaves his wife.
- Would you remarry?
This semi-automatic post was generated by streddit
By the way, have you heard of
calibrae? It's the fork of Steemit currently
in progress. Come check out the discord.