Reddit jokes hot 25 on 2017-08-10
- I had a vasectomy because I didn't want to have kids.
- To teach kids about democracy, I let them vote on dinner.
- Two 90 year old men, Mike and Joe, have been friends all of their lives.
- An Englishman, a Frenchman, and a Nigerian are in a maternity ward waiting room
- When Bill and Hillary first got married
- I once dated a girl who had a twin.
- What do you a call a really fat psychic?
- There was a cross-eyed teacher who got fired
- What organ can expand to 10 times it is size............
- A man begins to suspect he has a tapeworm, so he goes to the doctor...
- A husband and wife were in a shipwreck and ended up on a desert island...
- I had a breakthrough today and got in touch with my inner self.
- What did the french trademark lawyer say to her wife?
- A woman asked a General in the army the last time he made love to a woman...
- What do Pink Floyd and Princess Diana have in common?
- I love volunteering at the AIDS clinic.
- Would you remarry?
- Nurses aren't supposed to laugh.
- I donâ€™t know why everyone is afraid of an F5 tornado...
- A pianist is applying for a job playing piano in a fancy restaurant.
- I once thanked a French guy to death
- Japan's worst kamikaze pilot
- Son: Why is my sister called Teresa?
- A joke on telemarketers from Seinfeld
- What are you drinking there, son?
This semi-automatic post was generated by streddit
By the way, have you heard of
calibrae? It's the fork of Steemit currently
in progress. Come check out the discord.