Precious Metals weekly wrap-up for July 24, 2017
Hey everyone! I thought I would start doing a weekly wrap-up of the best or most interesting stories and investment advice we've found in crypto and precious metals. First up are precious metals with cryptos coming later this weekend. Enjoy and let me know what you guys think!
Precious Metals week of July 24, 2017:
- Gold and silver have seen a nice bump lately, closing out another great week. Here's the wrap-up:
- Great recap after the fed meeting earlier this week:
- Some nice ideas on possible gold stocks to invest in now:
- China is important to watch if you are investing in gold. This report shows demand increased for gold bars dramatically in the first half of 2017:
- A good reminder why gold should generally be used more as an investment and insurance vehicle rather than a trading vehicle: