Focus on what goes viral!
What is the tipping-point factor of the social platform you’re using, to possibly make your posts go viral too?
Take into consideration:
Each social platform has a different tipping-point according to its agenda objective. For example:
People usually join Steemit to earn bucks and build capital. They see it as their opportunity to break into the new cryptocurrency technology era.
- So it isn’t so surprising the posts that trend ($150-300) are usually those which teach others about how to use blockchain technology. (And soon there be interest in hashgraph technology).
- The posts that earn the highest values generally use tags/keywords such as: cryptocurrency, bitcoin, swapsteem, mindset, steemchat, travel, Facebook, website, homesteading, dec, 420, etc
- What I find interesting, is most authors of those posts have a high reputations. And people hopefully follow them in order to get up-votes.
- The tipping point is basically based on people’s high-powered money-reputation!
- There is a huge difference between selective trending tags and who is using them!
- It seems you must know all about investment strategies and jargon, to write what is likely to trend on Steemit.
- It’s not about trend rated (most used) tags, to get noticed, it’s more about posting topics that get the most up-votes.
- And writing sensible intelligent stuff, things people really want to know about.
Basic conclusion: The tipping point relies on your `virus’ connecting with the huge population gathered and inter-related there. And the mostly dramatic stuff that goes viral.
Basic conclusion: The tipping-point also relies on your world-wide reputation. The latest news, how many actually follow you and the popularity of the hashtag topic used.
There are many social platforms:
So go and investigate what each of them is doing and who has the most popular news credibility. Then decide which one suits your topic theme or talents.
- Know your topic and where it will fit in. Where your topic will be most enjoyed and possibly go viral there.
- What type of people will gather there and how you will relate to them and their main interests.
- Do you understand complex technical jargon and able to relate to what’s been talked about?
- If you have lots of followers there is more chance of people sharing your good news. Generally those following you are inclined to understand your jargon and appreciate your topics.
- Get involved with the main trending topic agendas, where you can, to get noticed.
- That means getting to know `The Picking Order’. That is: get to know who is who. What their agenda and reputation is. And who you can trust to befriend you.
- The more friends and followers (high population) you have the more chance of your posts going viral and trending.
Key to your success:
- So it’s important to have a good reputation yourself. Post blogs of high interest and quality.
- And focus on what people need and desire most. In to-days world you must know what’s the in-thing and then give it to them in spaces!
PS: I love to get people thinking deeply about things.
Go back now and check up on the TRENDING high-valued Steemit posts:
- I would like to hear what you think personally about what the topics have in common?
- And what you think makes them receive such high up-votes in the $100-$350 range?