ZAKKI AMBASSADOR — WORLWIDE
Join us as ZAKKI VOLUNTEER AMBASSADOR
Are you interested in educating communities, organizations, and individuals about the inclusive society for the elderly and people with disabilities?
ZAKKI Volunteer Ambassadors serve as an invaluable resource, educating and empowering those in need who are at times beyond the scope of our outreach efforts.
Register to become a member of the ZAKKI Volunteer Ambassador Team and support various ZAKKI programs in your respective country/nationality.
What is ZAKKI?
ZAKKI is a social startup focusing on creating an inclusive community for the elderly and people with disabilities. Our mission is to facilitate alms and donations collection and distribution to help the elderly and people with disabilities who work in the informal sector to get better livelihood through micro-business management, giving them greater market exposure.
Our Minimum Viable Product (MVP) can be found on https://www.zakki.org.
Currently, we are still redesigning ZAKKI’s fully functional product. We are expecting to develop the ZAKKI fully function product in the upcoming years.
ZAKKI is a non-profit foundation, and all ZAKKI teams and volunteers do not receive a salary. In return, the volunteer can enlist their contribution as part of ZAKKI as their portfolio while executing the project and upon the project completion. Furthermore, English proficiency will be required as the central communication, both in the documentation and verbal communication.
ZAKKI provides equal volunteering opportunities for everyone regardless of age, sex/gender, color, race, creed, nationality/origin, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit essential performance functions. All matters relating to volunteering are based upon one’s ability to perform the job, as well as one’s dedication to ZAKKI’s Mission and needs.
The ZAKKI Volunteer Ambassador acts as part of the ZAKKI family to spread the word about an inclusive community for the elderly and people with disabilities. This is an excellent opportunity to positively impact your community while learning applicable skills and improving your resume.
No ambassador effort is too small; we understand you have personal obligations and are confident that your Volunteer Ambassador commitment can fit seamlessly into your lifestyle.
Ambassador Onsite Volunteer (Field Volunteer)
- FIELD MANAGER
- FIELD VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
- OPERATIONAL MANAGER
- VOLUNTEER FOR ELDERLY PHYSICAL EXERCISE (QIGONG TAICHI)
- VOLUNTEER FOR ELDERLY ENGLISH CLASS
- VOLUNTEER FOR ELDERLY HEALTHCARE CLUSTER GROUP
- VOLUNTEER FOR ELDERLY TRAINING
- VOLUNTEER FOR DISABILITIES TRAINING — DEAF
- VOLUNTEER FOR DISABILITIES TRAINING — VISUAL IMPAIRED
- VOLUNTEER FOR DISABILITIES TRAINING — MENTAL DISABILITIES
- VOLUNTEER FOR DISABILITIES TRAINING — INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES
- SIGN LANGUAGE INTERPRETER
- FINANCE & TAX
Ambassador Online Volunteer (Remote Volunteer)
- REMOTE VOLUNTEER COORDINATOR
- FINANCE & TAX
- DIGITAL MARKETING
- CONTENT CREATOR
- SOCIAL MEDIA
- GRAPHIC DESIGN
• Keen, enjoy, and excited to contribute for social caused and social change.
• Thinker and Do-er person
• Abundance with idea and initiative working as a team
• Active, helpful and collaborative person (not passive person)
• Good time-management skills
• Communicative (good communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders)
• Proficiency in English
• Have competency to do their chosen role/position
Onsite Volunteer (Field Volunteer) MUST HAVE
• Proficiency in their respective national language (and local language/vernacular)
Interested applicant required to fill up this Google Form.
Please submit the Google Form with your CV/resume and portfolio URL link (if it’s available).
For any further queries related to the volunteering vacancy, feel free to reach us out at [email protected]