[Contest Announcement] I Love India
I LOVE INDIA
Indian Community in one of the growing communities on the Steemit platform and we all work to support and promote Indian Community on the Steemit platform.
On the suggestion of @stephenkendal, Today on the occasion of Independence day of India I would like to start a contest called I Love India.
In particular, contestants need to write a post about their favorite Indian places where they have visited or lived there, their memories with that place, moments spent there. It can be either a place or a city.
The competition is entitled: I Love India and these are the rules.
- All Steemit users with original content can participate.
- Title of Your post should start with I Love India: (the name of the place you want to report follows)
- The post must have at least 200 words and 3 original photographs.
- use #iloveindia #india tags in the first five tags and avoid the use of any unnecessary tag
- Join & Put the post, in the Steeming India community.
- Write the post in Hindi, English, or any other Indian regional language.
- Upvote and Resteem this post(Because the reward of this post will also go to winners).
Please leave a comment below with the link of the post participating in the contest.
Since this is the first contest organized by me and I do not have any idea of the responses on this contest that's why this Contest will last 2 weeks.
The contest will start from Today midnight (IST) and end next to next Saturday i.e. 29th August at midnight(IST).
Three winners will be select for the I Love India contest among all the entries based on the accuracy and originality of the proposed post.
The prize pool is 50% SBD reward(25/15/10) of this post + 10 SBD(5/3/2) but it will be increased by what the sponsors will want to offer us.
I would like to thanks @stephenkendal to sponsor this contest and I also request @steemitblog @steemcurator01 @steemingcurators @steemcurator07 @rishabh99946 @sumit10698 to Help & support this contest.
If anyone also wants to sponsor this contest then You are most welcome. please let me know in comments.