KNITRIAS PROJECT: Week 09 (Evaluation)
We completed the second month of activities on the Knitrias Project and as we announced on the last week, this is time to evaluate the progress, the administration and the activities in accordance to the Roadmap. Last week all Members were invited to express their points of view and suggestions about the future steps for the project. We receive several contributions by the Members which we will be discussing in a moment.
First, here is presented the statistical information on the @Knitrias account:
|Graduate Member: @AdelJose|
His presence in the project remains the same until 10 Members are reached, after that the Graduate Member decides if he continues on the working group by delegating 50 SP, participating on the activities and joining the Curation trail of the Project.
Members: @Jacorv, @F21Steem, @Rashia, @KyleSmile44, @Muftii, @Jadnven
New Member: @Angelik-a
The delegation and upvotes were suspended last week due to the following:
- Information by the user about obligations on a new work, complicating the participation.
- The account voting activity on the last month.
- No interaction with the creative activities of the project.
- No response to information on the reports or direct comments.
Any clarification will be attended in the comment section of this post. Any appeal process will require the participation of all the Members.
Former Members: @Racarjoal, @NataliMarisa1989, @MyFreeLive
Each week the Knitrias Project presents a report with three parts, the first containing news on the week and important information for the operation of the accounts and the participation in the progress of the project. The second part is related to the weekly challenges and the contributions by the Members, and the third part is the statistics for every Member, including:
- Steem Power and Power Up balances.
- Voting count.
- Number of posts and comments.
- Last post.
- Weekly incentive pool for content creation.
- Participation on the PoD Project by the Steemit Team coordinated by @SteemCurator01 and @SteemitBlog. (3000 SP Delegation)
- 1 Graduate Member.
- Growth of all the Members' accounts.
- Basic knowledge of the platform and various tools.
- Presence of the Members and the project in the platform.
- Support and information between Members.
- Support for individual projects (@AdelJose).
- Curation and comment on each post by @Leveuf or @Knitrias.
- Additional support by Tipu curation on posts.
- Support by other curators and communities for the Members' posts.
- 1 Special challenge: Interview with @Xpilar
These are in general terms some points to continue working. Each Member will be encouraged to work depending on the issues relative to the personal participation.
- The complete working group of ten Members.
- Participation on the comment section of the weekly reports with doubts, information and suggestions.
- More comments on the fellow Members posts.
- Improve quality of posts.
- Improve value of comments.
- Participation on the discussion initiatives on the platform.
- More posts published on the Knitrias Project Community.
Discussion by the Members
During the week, these Members expressed opinions and suggestions for the future of the Project:
- Makes a summary of the main goals of the project.
- Recognizes the opportunity to express opinions and suggestions contributing to the project.
- Suggests more participation by the Members and more posts by the project account thus increasing the Steem Power.
- Suggests changing every time the creative activities according to the Members preferences and strengths.
- Suggests one special post to showcase the participants of the weekly challenges with beneficiaries on the rewards for those authors,
- Incentives for Members accomplishing the Power Up strategy.
- monthly discussion post, containing topics suggested by the members, that have been posted in the comments of the weekly discussions.
- discord channel for the knitrias project members
- Guideline post for new members, containing the information that has been provided in the weekly reports as well as the best and most simple posts on the tools (OpenSource challenges)
- Brief story of the encounter with the project.
- Connection and affinities with the subjects and activities proposed by the project.
- Comments on automation and real interaction.
- Suggests improving interaction between fellow Members and other users.
- Makes a summary on the tools reviewed.
- Possibilities on the Universe of the Longevity Statute.
- Describes the goal of the project.
- Suggests a Talk channel
- Crossover between communities and special projects.
- Suggests a review of previous subjects of the Open Source challenge for new Members.
- Acknowledgement of the project and administration in the form of an inspirational poem.
- Defines the goals of the project as knowledge sharing, creating human relations and investing in the future.
- Describes personal achievements.
- Refers the growing number of the user base of the Community feature of the project and the support of the PoD Project.
- Suggests connecting with possible supporters.
- Suggests encouragement and help for self-improvement.
- Suggests improving communication between fellow Members.
@LeVeuf will be discussing all these topics on the comment section of this Evaluation Report.
The Members of the Project
Previously it has been announced the situation with @Futven12. We are announcing a new Member on the group, please welcome @Angelik-a. @AdelJose keeps his place until we reach 10 members for which @Knitrias is campaigning for candidates.
Contributions of the week
The last week the Members produced 39 posts, 9 corresponding to the weekly challenges of the Knitrias Project:
Branches of Longevity
This week the pool was distributed in this way:
20 SP between 9 contributions = 2.22 SP x Contribution
Steem Power transfers have been made to these authors:
Challenges for the week
This week we introduce a new activity on the Knitrias Project
This activity, inspired on the challenges by @AdelJose, will consist in the creation by each Member of a personal challenge or contest for any user of the platform to participate. This initiative will be supported by 15 Steem for each one of the Members' initiatives to distribute between participants according to a predefined criteria by the challenger (equal distribution, first places, one winner, etc).
- During this week each Member will publish a brief description of the initiative proposal in the comment section of this report. Containing Subject, Format or Medium for creation, and reward distribution.
- It's important to just comment your proposal in this report and DO NOT POST ON THE PERSONAL BLOG until is time for launching your initiative.
- The proposals will be supported week by week according to the order of publication during this week for the proposals.
- A reward pool of 20 Steem Power will be distributed equally between all participants during this proposal application week.
- Proposals' subjects, methods and rules are free creations by the proponents.
- This stage remains until all proposals are accomplished according to the order of participation with possible adjustments under consensus.
- After the proposal week the challenges are launched with a Post on the Member's blog with specifications on time, subjects and rules.
- The Member in charge promote, curate, determine the winners and reward distribution and report the results.
- Members are free to add on the reward pool for the initiative by own funds or other contributions.
- Memebers of the Knitrias Project help in the promotion, participation and encouragement on each initiative.
- The Member in charge receives 5 SP at the end of her/his project.
- When all proponents have finished the initiatives a new week for proposals and initiative cycle starts.
Challenges for the week
This week each challenge will have a secured pool of 10 SP that will be divided equally between the participants of each challenge. Each Member can participate with one post on each challenge.
Branches of Longevity (10 SP)
Short stories, free-style developments and re-elaborations of literature, art, design, photography, music, documentary research, kitchen recipes or others, based on the characters and themes of The Longevity Statute, the world from which the character of Dr. Knitrias Maryana surges. All new possible situations, characters and areas of knowledge related are welcome.
Chapters of The Longevity Statute
|The longevity Statute (Part I)|
|The longevity Statute (Part II)|
|The longevity Statute (Part III)|
|The longevity Statute (Part IV)|
Open Source (10 SP)
This week we are not adding a new subject to invite all the Members to work on the review of previous subjects on the Open Source challenge. The works could be approaches on new tools not reviewed or further developments on some reviewed ones.
The content has to do with the personal experience and doesn't require technical language but the own expression of the encounter with the information or the use of the tool.
The subjects so far are: Markdown, SteemWorld.org, Steem Whitepaper, Steem Witnesses, DLive.io, Steem Auto and Knitrias Project Roadmap.
All Members are invited to visit the showcased materials on each report.
Questions, suggestions and information sharing can be made in the comments section of this post.
The Members are strongly invited to participate in the Discussion initiative by @Cmp2020. Every user commenting on the post will receive a share of the liquid rewards by the account @Penny4thoughts. @Knitrias is sponsoring this initiative on behalf of the Members of the Knitrias Project.
|[Discussion Post] Which Disney movie is your favorite?|
Steem Power information
Upvote and post count information
The Knitrias Project is much grateful with the following users, communities and projects:
Delegators: @Xpilar, @MBallesteros
Support: @SteemChiller, @SteemCurator01, @Steemitblog, @R2Cornell, @SteemingCurators
Friends of the project: @Club12, @RadaQuest, @Marcosdk, @Ciska, @CryptoKannon, @Jayplayco, @Roleerob, @Mllg, @Oppongk